Saturday, April 26, 2014

finished object: silky salmon hat

You know that GORGEOUS silky, soft, salmony wool that Becky sent me? I made it into a hat. It is now autumn down under, and the weather has been getting a bit cooler. I've been bundling up in the mornings (especially since I leave the house before 7am) and this hat has come in very handy.


So has my new Zara puffy vest (with hood and faux-fur collar!), which is my new most favorite possession!

Guess which talented looker made this sign for his work?

Selfies in the car (Hugh was begging me to stop):




Practicing my Blue Steel:

2 comments:

  1. You rock the Blue Steel look :-)

    --woodsong

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat is GORGEOUS! I'm so happy it was enough yarn! Your pictures look cute too, especially the Blue Steel. When's Blue Magnum going to be ready?

    ReplyDelete