Although, I suppose I'm supposed to apply for a Grad PLUS loan, now. Note to self: look into that.
To Do List for Going to Grad School in London:
√Apply to grad school. √Get accepted into grad school. √File FAFSA begging for moolah.
- Get Student Aid Report back from U.S. Gov’t.
- Send SAR to school of my dreams.
It gets a little fuzzy from here:
- Look into Grad PLUS loan.
- Get sponsored for all loans by some third party company.
- Prove to school of my dreams that I’m financially covered.
- Receive formal letter of admission from school of my dreams.
- Apply online for student visa from British consulate.
- Get visa and head off to Ol’ Blightey! Woohooooo!
- Procure student housing? (Perhaps this should be step 11, if possible.)