Monday, April 19, 2010

Birthday presents!

From Simon: Vladimir, the coolest cane EVER! Check out the crazy eyes going in opposite directions!


From Holly: Cath Kidston sneakers! There's a reason I listed this girl as my significant other.


From Izzi and Tim: super cute purse and tea cups with too-short spoons



From Mel (flatmate): headband and jewelry



From Carina: words can not describe the wonderfulness of this necklace


From Alex: pretty swallow necklace


From Maya: weird but awesome coconut purse


From John and Becky: Vampire Weekend and The Power of Now
From James: The xx and Mos Def


From Ross and Sandra: heirloom quality pearl necklace (!!!!!) and bonus black pearl earrings


Thank you thank you thank you everyone for the wonderful and awesome birthday presents! Those of you who are nearly a month late in sending me my goodies are losers. Though to be fair, I'm greedy and selfish, so I guess I shouldn't sling too much mud your way.

2 comments:

  1. You are right, words cannot describe the awesomeness of the rainbow/unicorn necklace. But I will give you the words of the (male) science teacher at my school:

    "Rainbows are unicorn habitats."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, also, another gift is on its way, that I made myself! It'll be in the Pops/Michele care package.

    ReplyDelete