Thursday, April 05, 2012

Six Months

I can't believe it's already been six months since I started dating my favorite Aussie. To be fair, the last two months of that have been spent on opposite sides of the world, but still. Tempus fugit! (I still also can't believe I'm dating an Australian. Go figure!)

He sent me red roses. He's just the sweetest! I'm such a crappy girlfriend in comparison. I never do anything thoughtful for him but he's always spoiling me. I'm one lucky girl.


Isn't he so handsome?!!

Thanks for making me feel like a queen, Handsome. These past six months have been better than I ever dreamed, and I'm looking forward to at least another good six months ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Yays!!! I'm so happy to finally see a picture!!!! And isn't he CUTE!;) But you're not spoiled at all. You deserve someone awesome. And that's just the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Public declarations of affection? I never thought I'd see the day...

    ReplyDelete