Thursday, June 07, 2012

One of things I'm most worried about moving to Australia is my allergies. They've been mild in Seattle until the last couple weeks. They're still pretty manageable, certainly less miserable than they were in Edinburgh. They were also awful in Uganda and I worry I may suffer similarly in Adelaide. Cuz, you know. They're like totally the same.


Aw, the memories...

I was discussing allergies with a coworker the other day. At the time, he knew nothing of my plans. The word "Australia" had never been spoken between us when he said, "I didn't think I had allergies until I went to Australia. I'd never experienced them before."

Groan. I did not want to hear that, but oh well. I wonder if you can double or triple-up on allergy meds. Like, could I do an anti-histamine AND a leukocyte blocker? Must look further into this...

2 comments:

  1. you will be protected by a cloud of love mist. i am absolutely certain of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your drawring! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete