Add to this wardrobe problem the fact that I'm working in an Obesity Prevention office, and currently reading all the dietary and physical activity recommendations for Australia as part of my job, and I end up a bit paranoid.
So here are some new goals I just jotted down. I'm trying to make them achievable so that I'll be more likely to succeed!
- Do Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred video at least 6 days a week.
2. Walk to and from the train station. (A 20-minute walk that I usually avoid by taking the tram.)
3. At dinner, once you finish what's on your plate, do NOT continually walk over to the stove to pick at the leftovers in the pan.
4. Do NOT indulge in evening snacks unless they are carrots or fruit. (That means no biscuits, even if Hugh is eating a whole sleeve of them.)
5. Do not indulge in sweets at work. Just because someone brings a chocolate ganache wedding cake for afternoon tea doesn't mean you need to have some!
That's it for now. I'm fairly doubtful about my ability to stick to those five, but really, any improvement in what I eat or how much activity I do is progress. I can always buy looser skirts x-D