Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Bit by the Fashion Bug

I’m kind of amateurishly obsessed with fashion, meaning that I’m obsessed with it, but have no sense of style. Furthermore, I’m too scared of violating fashion rules, or of attracting attention to myself, to actually do anything interesting with fashion or try any new looks. But still, I love to shop and I hatehatehate being too poor to do it.

I hate it so much that, whenever I’m too poor to buy new clothes, I dream about shopping. I dream about finding the most adorable clothes, and not being able to afford them. IT’S TORTURE! I dreamt about shopping the other night, and my mind conjured up an adorable, short-sleeved knit top with a low-cut, rounded neckline. It was so cute! I want it! The worse part is, not only do I not have the money to buy it, but it also doesn’t exist! It was just a dream! Oh, the injustice of it all!

Le sigh.

I currently covet these from Urban Outfitters, in ivory, magenta, or navy (or all of the above, of course), but especially navy:

No comments:

Post a Comment