Thursday, April 03, 2008

EASTER!!

Ah, Easter. Wonderful in so many ways. Spring has arrived, Christ has risen from the dead, good times all around. Sadly, there was no shaping-of-butter-into-lamb this year, but there was still some good ol' fashioned fun to be had.

First, welcoming the early blossoms in the Quad:

Oh, that feels nishe.



Ok, srsly, gives me back mai camra nao.



Second, Easter egg painting! I haven't done this since I was kid! John is amazing!




Zacchaeus was a wee little man, and a wee little man was he
He climbed up in a sycamore tree to see what he could see
And when the Savior passed that way, he looked up in the tree
And he said:
"Zacchaeus, you come down from there!
For I'm going to your house today
For I'm going to your house today"


Pretty, pretty, such a pretty


An' den, an' den an' den an' den, it was the Big Day!


Don't know what his deal is


Michele is an excellent cook.
This could've happened to anyone.
(It tasted good all the same.)
Definitely makes me feel better about my Epic Fail cookies (see NEXT post)

1 comment:

  1. A very colorful weekend...nice pics!

    ReplyDelete