Friday, May 19, 2006

Pirates and Tattooes
















Isn't this the coolest picture ever? Narcissus and I were painting with watercolors the other day, and he made a bit of a mess. He was so proud of his "mega tatouage" (mega tattoes on his forearm, hand, and belly). He was very upset when I told him he had to take his bath.


I painted a picture of pirates...(yes, thank you, I know I'm very talented)

















So Narcissus painted a picture of the island where the pirates buried their treasure.
















At nighttime, of course. He actually painted the island, then painted over it in black.

4 comments:

  1. I love the ostentatiously-plumed blue hat on the captain! Very nice, kusems!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never knew you had such artistic talent! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is pretty cool, karenzicus! you have talent, girl :) ...you need to sign that painting asap, just in case, u know, fame hits suddenly...:)

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yours is very good. His is freaking awesome.

    ReplyDelete