Thursday, May 18, 2006

Trop style!

Narcissus' hair has been really long lately. The last time he got it cut was back in December or January. His mom has wanted to cut it for a while, but his dad likes shaggy hair. His mom finally got it cut today because his bangs were covering his eyes.


Before (his hair was actually longer than this, but this is the most current picture I had of long hair): channeling Tom Welling/The Beatles. He really was starting to look like one of the Fab Four. I loved the little curls over the ears.






After: channeling Alfalfa (Little Rascals), minus the insane cowlick thing. The hairdresser split his hair right down the center and put gel in it. It didn't last long.

Speaking of Narcissus, I don't want to jinx it by saying anything, but I think he's starting to like me. I've been here nearly 9 months, I'll be leaving in 5 weeks, and now he starts to like me. Actually, I'm not sure I could say he likes me. He expresses his hatred of me far less frequently, like only once every two weeks!

2 comments:

  1. He may be a brat....but he's one cute brat. :) I guess you're finally starting to grow on him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete